Are you a blogger or fashion writer? Do you review products and could post your results online? Would you like to contribute your articles to Miss Gorgeous Weekend? We are looking for guest bloggers and article writers to contribute to our fantastic website.
How does it work?
Once approved, we will give you ‘contributor’ access to our website. Once logged in, you can write articles about fashion, beauty, health, fitness, lifestyle… or whatever you are into (as long as it has a heading on our website). One of our editors will review your article, maybe make some little changes, then publish it online.
- Your articles published on our very popular website
- We post your articles to our growing band our followers
- You can add links to your own blog / website / LinkedIn to raise your own profile
Who would this suit?
Anyone who has an interest in what Miss Gorgeous Weekend is all about, including:
- marketing students – improve your prospects will real life work examples
- fashion journalists – add a link to your posts on your CV
- bloggers – expand your audience
- women’s interest writers
- beauty industry experts
- product testers & reviewers – link to your YouTube page…
- people who have made lifestyle changes
- girls who just love the weekend
If you want to be found these days, you have to speak up. Publishing articles on Miss Gorgeous Weekend will allow you to reach a bigger audience than going it alone. Our Twitter following grows every day – and Google loves us! Hang out with us for a while and get noticed 🙂 let your voice be heard!
We live for the weekend. If you can write reviews about products, experiences or events (fashion, retail, shopping, holidays…), we would love to get you involved! A basic knowledge of using word processors would be good as our website is built using WordPress.
How to Apply?
Simply send an email to email@example.com giving your name, age and details of your blogging experience (include links to some examples if you have them) and we will get in touch. As we grow, you will grow. Every contributor has a biography box at the bottom of every published article containing links to your own blog and/or website, plus links to your own social media pages. There is no payment involved. We benefit from your articles – and in return, we provide you with a platform to promote your name and skills.
We look forward to hearing from you xx